Marketing Skills Development Manager ,Marketing Information and Reporting Executive ,Regional Sales Manager,Logistics Manager,Group Brand Manager ,Business Security Manager ? Marketing at BAT,Kenya
Marketing Skills Development Manager?
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing or equivalent.
- Five (5) years? Marketing experience (preference for both Trade and Brand Marketing experience).?
- Experience in designing and executing learning strategies
- Proven? influencing, coaching , facilitation and resource management skills.
- Demonstrated capacity and interest to integrate the need for business results with a people oriented approach.
- Competency in spoken and written French is a distinct advantage
Job purpose:?To achieve commercial objectives through Trade Marketing and Distribution (TM&D) excellence by establishing clear goals for the distributor and TM&D team in line with the overall TM&D strategy, ensure excellence in execution of the strategy and drive enthusiasm, change, passion, development and coaching for the? team.
- Business degree in Business Administration or Marketing. An MBA will be an added advantage.
- At least six (6) years? experience in tobacco or a similar FMCG category. Should have held position of Area Sales Manager or similar.
- Ability to engage with high level internal & external partners/stakeholders? (Customers, Agencies, Government officials, Suppliers)
- Proven people leadership skills with ability to motivate and energize field force team
- Channel management experience is an added advantage
Job purpose:??To gather, analyze and consolidate information to generate insights on market trends and business opportunities including competition activities and volumes trends in order to provide tactical and strategic guidance to the Management Team on market dynamics to support decision making.??
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing or equivalent.
- Minimum 1 year experience in Marketing information & reporting? or? Research and Insights.
- Strong analytical skills and proficient in quantitative and qualitative analysis.
- Thorough knowledge of Oracle methodologies and forecasting techniques.
Job purpose:?Manage the development and implementation of the Local Brands Strategy by end markets in order to maximize Local brands potential through developing, communicating, implementing and evaluating brand strategies,? operational execution and guidelines covering packaging, product, consumer engagement and pricing in line with brand objectives.
- Eight (8) years' experience in tobacco or a similar FMCG category, including cross-functional experience in Trade and Brand Marketing
- Thorough knowledge of brand strategy development, brand planning, programme development, product development, consumer and customer engagement
- Proven people leadership skills
- Multi market experience will be added advantage
Job purpose:??Provide a continuous, coordinated and comprehensive security service, ensuring threats to company personnel, assets and marketing activities in Kenya and East African Markets (EAM) are properly identified, evaluated and countered in a timely and cost effective manner, with risk indicators highlighted to management.
- Relevant graduate qualification in political science, risk, security management or related areas.
- Ideally 8 to 10 years working experience in all aspects of business security as well as? the development and deployment of security plans, standards and procedures
- Strong experience in the implementation of security programmes in challenging environments
- Strong analytical skills in conducting threat, risk and vulnerability assessment and business impact analysis
- Individuals with working experience in forensic services in audit firms are highly encouraged to apply
Job purpose:? Ensure that all aspects of the Logistics strategy, management processes and Systems in the Eastern and Central Africa (ECA) Area are in tandem and compliant with BAT global strategy and? internal and external control and statutory requirements respectively.
Manage the 3PLs to ensure products are delivered on time and in full, liaising with the Customer Facing Team? and the factory are essential to the success of this role.
- Degree in Logistics, Supply Chain or Management.
- Logistics functional knowledge e.g. Network design, Detailed import / export knowledge and experience
- Sound knowledge of warehouse and Inventory management
- High degree of systems, especially SAP, knowledge
- Proven people leadership, influencing and negotiation skills
- Good command of English (written and spoken)